Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Access to VanMonster.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will make best effort to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
You acknowledge and agree not to use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way; to send, use, reuse, disseminate or copy any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. You understand and agree that you, and not VanMonster.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You acknowledge and agree not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Placing your Order and Reserving a Vehicle
The information contained in our listing descriptions is for information purposes only. VanMonster.com makes every effort to provide listing descriptions that are accurate, correct and objective and, that the descriptions fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of vehicles at the time of sale. VanMonster.com welcomes you to visit our premises to physically see, inspect, and test drive the vehicle that you are considering for purchase.
Please note that the Reservation Acknowledgment sent via email or communicated in any other form is simply an acknowledgement that your order has been received by VanMonster.com; it does not indicate that we have accepted your order and does not form a binding contract. Acceptance of your order will take place only when we release the vehicle to you in accordance with our vehicle handover process.
Until we handover the vehicle no contract will have been formed between you and us. You acknowledge and agree that the vehicle will not be released to you until all funds have cleared or the relevant funds are guaranteed from your card issuer or finance provider. You understand that the legal title of the vehicle will be passed from the Seller to you at the point of cleared funds. None of the above effects your statutory rights for a customer buying a vehicle as a consumer.
If you reserve a vehicle with a £75 deposit you have 5 days to book a viewing or it will be re-listed on the VanMonster website on the 6th day and made available for general sale. The 5 day reservation period begins once the VanMonster.com has confirmed by email the Reservation Confirmation. Please bring ID with you when visiting the premises to verify you as the person who has reserved the vehicle.The £75 deposit is non refundable if you do not contact the VanMonster premises or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise you no longer wish to reserve the vehicle before the reservation period ends.
Disclaimer: Vehicles supplied by Van Monster may have a speed limiter fitted in-line with manufacturer guidelines. Van Monster will not guarantee that vehicles do not have a limiter fitted and will not remove or amend any aspect of a vehicle that would facilitate the end user to drive illegally. Users do so at their own discretion.
Whilst we try to ensure that all the prices on VanMonster.com's website and other websites we may use as marketing channels are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
1) You must be 18 or over to apply for finance
2) Guarantees / indemnities may be required
3) Finance is subject to status
The VanMonster.com website contains links to third-party websites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents of such third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that that VanMonster.com under no circumstances is responsible for the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. You further acknowledge and agree that VanMonster.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or injury caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You should carefully review their terms and conditions and privacy statements and other conditions of use. If you decide to access linked third-party websites you do so at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that VanMonster.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless that VanMonster.com (including its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates) will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any corruption or loss of data, goodwill, wasted expenditure or reputation, business interruption, or any special, indirect or consequential damages even if VanMonster.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages (however arising, including negligence), liability claim or demand, including reasonable legal, expert and accounting fees, costs and expenses arising out of or relation to (a) your use or the inability to use the Website or the Service (b) any other breach of this terms and conditions by you or (c) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of services by us to you was formed. VanMonster.com does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury, pain and suffering or emotional distress caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VanMonster.com from any claim, suit, action, demand, loss, and damages, including without limitation reasonable legal, expert and accounting fee, costs, and expenses, made or incurred by any third party arising out of your breach of this Terms and conditions or relating to your use of the service, your use of content accessed from the sites or service, your violation of this Terms and conditions, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Intellectual Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the website and Service uses and contains proprietary and confidential technology and information owned and operated by or licensed to Northgate Vehicle Sales Ltd (of which VanMonster.com is a subsidiary), and protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and international treaties.
All content and any portions of listings of this website is the exclusive property of VanMonster.com and is protected in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and international copyright, authors-rights and database right laws. You acknowledge and agree not to extract and/or re-utilise, reproduce, duplicate, redistribute, republish, copy, sell, resell, transmit, display, download, alter any portion of it, adapt, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose any content or any portions listings, including product listings, descriptions, or prices of this website, source code or software. You acknowledge and agree not to utilise any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any parts of this website without the written consent of VanMonster.com.
VANMONSTER, and THE VANMONSTER LOGO and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Northgate Vehicle Sales Ltd, in the United Kingdom, European Union and/or other jurisdictions. Without Northgate Vehicle Sales prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the VanMonster.com trademarks.
If you believe that any content on or advertised for sale on the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately at enquiries@VanMonster.com. Once this procedure has been followed, VanMonster.com will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
You acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Northgate Vehicle Sales or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You acknowledge and agree that the Agreement and the relationship between you and VanMonster.com shall be governed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree to personal jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
FreeStay Terms and conditions
- The offer is available to any retail customer with a qualifying van purchase from Van Monster UK before 28th February 2019
- A qualifying van purchase is defined as a vehicle purchased at the advertised price with no further discounts applied.
- The offer is that we provide you with one Free Stay voucher with every retail Van purchased in the month of January or February from Van Monster UK.
- You will receive your voucher within 14 working days of vehicle collection.
- Should the vehicle be returned for whatever reason, Van Monster reserve the right to null and void the FreeStay Voucher.
- The offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- The offers cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and expressly excludes “trade” van purchases.
- The purchase of the vehicle is subject to the normal Van Monster Standard T&Cs
- The FreeStay Voucher is offered to you as a limited time reward. The FreeStay voucher is not redeemable for cash value. By accepting the FreeStay Voucher you acknowledge and agree to abide by Ventasencasa Ltd’s standard Terms and Conditions (which can be found at yourfreestay.com/termsandconditions.html).
- The FreeStay Voucher shall valid for redemption until November 2020-March2021 subject to the Terms and Conditions of Ventasencasa Ltd.
- Following purchase of van, all FreeStay booking, cancellations, loss/replacements and/or any other query relating to the voucher are handled by Ventasencasa Ltd.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or any delay in performance under this agreement arising from or in connection with any event that is not within our immediate control, including, but not limited to failure of network services and data processing systems.
Easter Bank Holiday Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is available to any retail customer with a qualifying van purchase from Van Monster UK between 08.00 on 19th April 2019 and 18.00 on 22nd April 2019
2. A qualifying van purchase is defined as a vehicle with less than 100,000 miles recorded on the odometer, purchased at the advertised price with no further discounts applied.
3. The offer is that we provide you with a 6 month Platinum Warranty for the specified vehicle with every retail Van purchased during this period from Van Monster UK.
4. The 6 month Platinum Warranty will follow on from the Standard Warranty which is for 6 months or 10,000 miles, whichever is soonest.
5. Should the vehicle be returned for whatever reason, Van Monster the Platinum Warranty will be cancelled.
6. The 6 months Platinum Warranty offer cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
7. The offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
8. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and expressly excludes “trade” van purchases.
9. The purchase of the vehicle is subject to the normal Van Monster Standard T&Cs